Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Baby E"



Who doesn't love babies? They are just so amazing! Everything in miniature, such soft skin and so helpless. I could just sit for hours and watch Ethan's expressions on his little face while I memorize every inch of him and try to comprehend how it is that this tiny creature came from me. It all makes for such an irresistible combination. And in case you were wondering, the third baby is no less irresistible than the first.

Yesterday Ethan's 3 Mommies (Avery, Hannah and I) took him in for his 2 month check-up. He is perfectly healthy, weighs 11 lbs 3 oz and is 24 in long. The doctor was a little concerned that Ethan was a bit on the skinny side. My nickname for him is "Stringbean." Anyway, I've been instructed to supplement some of his feedings with formula. Sounds great in theory, but the last 2 times I've tried, he has either refused it ir spit it all back out at me. Fun. I'll give it a week and see how it goes...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little boy!! He looks so sweet and I know you are adoring him to peices!! Can't wait to see you all again soon.
Love, Janette