Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Ballerinas Don't Wear Diapers"


Just after Christmas I signed Hannah up for a ballet and tumbling class at one of our rec centers. When I told her about it, she was so excited that it was "her turn" to be a ballerina! So, as incentive for potty training, I would remind her that "Ballerinas don't wear diapers!" I am happy to report that Hannah has been without diapers for about 3 weeks now and is doing great! Today was the first day of her classes. She was so excited to get to wear her new leotard and ballet slippers. When we got there, she kissed me and went right in with her teacher. I was able to watch from a window as she got her first lesson on being a real ballerina. I have to say, I can't think of anything cuter than a group of 2 year old girls dressed in tights, leotards and ballet shoes!

No comments: