Wednesday, September 15, 2010

starting preschool, take 2

Officially, the first day of preschool for Hannah and Ethan was last Wednesday. But, I didn't take pictures because it was pouring rain and Hannah was crying and I was running late. So...better late than never.

Both Hannah and Ethan attend preschool at our church. I love it there! It is a really loving environment and I felt like Avery came out very well prepared for kindegarten. Plus, I like the fact that the building is familiar as are many of the kids since we also see them in Sunday School. This year (her last), Hannah is going to school Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Ethan is going only on Wednesdays. Both of them go from 9 am to 2 pm, thus giving me 5 hours of freedom one day a week.

Hannah loves school but complains about going every time. She says that she'd rather stay home with me :-) After school, when I ask her what her favorite part of the day was, she says "All of it!"

I really wasn't sure how Ethan would react to being dropped off at school. Sometimes he cries when we leave him in the nursery room for church. But, from the beginning, he just went right in and made a beeline for the toy trucks. I am so proud of him for not crying! Just the thought of my baby boy learning to walk in a line, eat from his lunchbox and sing songs, totally makes me smile! He is going to have such a great year!


No comments: