Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Potty Training...Day 3

Okay so I've decided that its time for Hannah to be potty trained. About 6 weeks ago, I had her going pretty good and then she just up and decided that she didn't want to use the potty anymore. So, I backed off for awhile. But now, I think its time.

Here's the maddening part...she knows what to do but won't. I ran into this same problem with Avery. Maybe its a girl thing? Power struggles? Mind games? Downright defiance? Definately a girl thing. Anyway, I've made up my mind and there will be no going back to diapers. I think.

We have had lots of accidents (I say "we" because I am the one who gets to clean them up), but I'm optimistic that in a couple more days we will average more successful trips to the potty than accidents. Very optimistic :)

No comments: