Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper



I just had to snap this picture! Avery LOVES to help Jeff when he is working around the house, she is always right on his heels ready to lend a hand and be just like Daddy. So, last night when Jeff took off his shirt to pull weeds in the backyard, Avery had to do the same. So funny...

Things have been moving right along. I'm so happy to not be pregnant any more and to have so much more energy (despite not sleeping all that much). We have been out several times with all of the kids. I got a few snappy remarks when I took the 3 of them to McDonald's to play and eat lunch when Ethan was all of 9 days old. But, the way I see it, I have 2 other kids to entertain and they don't particularly enjoy watching me sit on the couch all day. So, out we go!

Ethan did have his first bath the other day and while he did smell better, we can't say that it is his favorite thing. But, I have a feeling he'll come around in a couple of months. What kid doesn't like splashing in the tub???






No comments: